Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rainy Day Blues


Ok I like Provo and I love going to BYU, but the weather this year is giving me some serious blues. It's the middle of June and right now it's about 45 degrees outside and rainy! Quite a shock for us Vegas girls. This picture shows what it looks like in Provo right now, though we don't look quite so Parisian. If only I was in Paris wearing those clothes and walking down that street, then maybe the weather wouldn't seem so bad to me. Instead, I'm locked away in the Taylor Building working on my grammar analysis project...anyone interested in trading places?

2 comments:

Larkin said...

You could be at home in a freezing basement apartment working on your grammar project and trying not to turn into an ice cube like me :)

Nancy said...

whoot whoot! Love the new blog! Artsy casual!

Yeah, I'm ready for summer. It's ridiculous!