Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Cupcake Pops


So I got a little crazy last week when Brian was gone for an interview and I decided to make these cute Halloween cupcake pops. They were so much fun to do! I found them on the wonderful Bakerella blog (listed on my page here). Here they are.

Spooky black cats

Wrapped-up mummies


Werewolves

Creepy crawly spiders

and Witches.

These were so much fun to make, and the best part is that they actually taste good too! They're not too complicated once you do a few and get the hang of it. My mom is also making some this week for her Halloween book club party because she saw the pops I made and loved them. You should look them up on Bakerella's blog and try some on your own!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are so cute. I like the sound of "cupcake pops" - that sounds pretty good!

JenB said...

WOW! Great job on the cupcakes! They look professional.

Stacy said...

aah! Those are soo cute! I actually did try the cupcake pops a couple weeks ago for an activity group. I just did the generic cupcake, but I love the halloween variation!

Nancy said...

Yeah! You blogged again! Those are so so cute, Betty! You rock my socks!