Monday, March 2, 2009

Guitar Hero Champions


So it's been a while since the last post, but we had a really fun weekend so I thought I'd share. On Friday night we went night skiing at Brighton with Todd. It was really fun, but our night ended a little early because for some unknown reason Utah Power shut Brighton down that night. But it was a good deal for us because now we can go back another night and ski for free. So we got a little extra time in on the slopes to warm our legs up. Then Saturday night Brian and I went to our friend Trina's house for some dinner and some Guitar Hero. It was so much fun! I think I have an unexplored talent for the game. I can do the guitar and the bass, but the drums blew my mind. I had very little coordination on that instrument! Brian, however, seemed to rock the drum set. So now we know, if we ever get the opportunity to compete in a Guitar Hero contest again, I'm the guitarist and he's the drummer. Destiny has called, why not answer?

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh the excitingness when I open your blog and can read what you are doing! I'll comment fifty times if it will help keep up the momentum!

Nice job scoring the ski passes. I'm glad Brian enjoys that, too. Happy guitar heroing. I could be your hero.

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Hi Laura!

You guys are so cute! Im glad you found my blog so now I can see yours! It looks like you guys are having fun in Utah-I really miss it. And I love those lollipops you made-I am going to have to try those:)

NJ said...

Laura!! I'm so glad you found our blog! I agree with Nancy - keep posting! So are you headed to Vegas in the fall for sure? It would have been super fun to have you in Florida; I'm pretty sure we would have visited you a lot! ;)

As for dental school, it's not horrible. Of course I would like to see Tyler more, but honestly I could spend all day every day with him, so that's not saying much. We still spend time together every day and go on dates on the weekends. It's good.

PS One of my cousins is in Vegas for dental school right now! Her husband Ryan is finishing his second or third year right now, so they will for sure be there next year. Their names are Keli and Ryan Bullen. If the dental wives out there are anything like they are out here, I'm sure you'll meet her. They have a little boy and she does hair - she's really fun!

Anyways, it was really good to hear from you! I hope this will help us stay in touch!

Haylee said...

Laura! I just found your blog from Nancy's! You are just as cute as ever!! I can't wait to "blog stalk" you!! (J/K) Love you!!!!

HOLLY said...

Hey, Laura and Brian, I just checked your old blog out and found that you changed to this one...that took me long enough to realize...anyway, it was fun to read all your old posts on here! You better keep us updated on the lil one!