Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cute Nephews

Brian and I were able to escape to Las Vegas last weekend to visit family and take one last vacation before school starts. It was a blast. We had fun making decorations for my dad's birthday party and hanging out with the twins. They sure are cute when they are asleep! And when they are awake, though they make a lot more noise :)


Here is Michael sleeping in Karli's arms. He's the oldest and the most demanding- he wants to be held all the time and will wake up the second he is put down.


Here is Jared sleeping in his dad's arms- he likes to be held sideways; sometimes this is the only position that will calm him down (go figure).

Brian and I are excited to start school again, though I can't say that I'm excited to work on my thesis or to do tests again! But at least Brian is done studying for the DAT, so we don't have to deal with that stress anymore. But I'm not sure all this waiting is desirable either. So far Brian has two interviews with dental schools, but we're still waiting to here from about 7 more. Dah! We just want to know who's going to interview him and who's not, but these schools are being very slow about letting people know. So everybody, send all your good karma our way please!

3 comments:

J. said...

Laura! I found you off of Katie's. I finally got to see the cute twins! They are adorable, I bet you miss them. Maybe our little blog circle will make Karli jealous and start one.

HeatherLucile said...

good karma... good karma... good karma.... pretty sure that's it! Hope it brings good things for you! I'm sure it will! Darling babies, by the way! I think one of them (not sure which one ;) had some peach juice on his shirt, haha. Now I'm pretty sure they haven't been chompin' down on anything like that lately ;) see you soon!

Nancy said...

Oh what cute little guys! I'm glad you got to see them again so that I could see them again. I love you! Take care of Heather for me, and she'll help Brian take care of you.