Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beautiful Flowers


My sweet husband Brian got me these lovely summer flowers the other day for no reason at all. He loves me! When I first got these, only one of the blooms was open. Then, slowly over the last week, more and more of the beautiful buds have opened. Wow, huh?


These are some fun pictures from our camping trip with my parents and our two nieces. We went to a place we call "The Peak." It's a piece of land that my grandparents own up on Cedar Mountain near Cedar City- our own private camping place. It's so beautiful. My dad and Brian built a swing set while we were there out of fallen Aspen logs. Our nieces had a blast with it, and we spent most of the vacation being conned into pushing the two of them.


And here's the hat that Carissa made for Leo out of his plastic water bowl :)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

How Fun! The flowers are lovely, good job Brian! The peak looks like it was a blast. Thanks for blogging, Lady.

Justin and Fiola said...

Laura, I have a blog now! I've been blog stalking for a while now, so I decided to start one of my own.

The flowers are beautiful! Oh...and the swing is pretty sweet too. I'm sure the girls loved it. We need to chat soon! I hope all is well! Take care!

Julie said...

Hey Laura! I am glad I found your blog! It is fun to see what you guys are up too!

bluenomad77 said...

Laura, It looks like you two have had quite the summer. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. We miss you. Good luck with the new school year.

Love, Jen & Russ